Definition: What is the NPS? 📘
It is the acronym for Net Promoter Score. NPS is the percentage of customers rating their likelihood to recommend the program as 9 or 10 minus the percentage rating this at 6 or below on a scale from 0 to 10.
➔ Click on the management space button
➔ Click on the Course tab on the Content menu
➔ Click on Feedback
➔ To activate the NPS, click on Activate the collection of NPS by email from participants
👉 You have 3 options:
1. Manually: the email will be fired as soon as you click on save
2. As soon as a custom date is reached: you have to choose a date of your choice
3. As soon as the program end date is reached
👉 For the 3 options, you can :
- Send the NPS collection only to projects that have reached a certain module.
- A template email is already prepared. If you want to change it, press Edit email.