👉 How to add a task?
➔ Click on the module you want to add tasks to ➔ Click on the Tasks section
➔ To create a set of deliverables, you must first create a task
➔ Click on Add a task, enter its name as well as its description.
👉 How to add a field?
Once the task is created, you can add a series of fields to it! A field is a an action asked by the participant or a deliverable that the participant will have to fill in.
➔ A task can include 1 or more fields. To add one, you need to: ➔ Click on Add Field.
A pop up will appear allowing you to configure :
- The name of the deliverable
- The parent task (the task where the field belongs)
- The field type
- Any hint to help the participant working on the deliverable
A task can be composed by several fields
👉 What are the different field's type? / What are the different deliverables you can ask to a participant to do?
- Short text: short answer directly on the platform
- Long text: long answer directly on the platform
- Multiple choice:* multiple choice answer
- Unique choice radio:* single choice answer (radio buttons)
- Unique choice dropdown:* simple choice answer (dropdown menu)
- File upload: upload a file (maximum: 1 giga)
- Checklist:* list to be checked once the action is completed
- Rating: rating system (ex : to give feedback)
- Link only: answer in the form of a link to insert on Inject
- Editable template:** upload a blank template and ask participants to write directly on the caneva without leaving the platform
*For the Field 3, 4, 5 and 7 → Once the field created you will be able to add options to it from the timeline.
** For the Field 10 (Editable template): you first need to add the template document in the ressource before uploading the editable template in the field.
➔ You can also add options to your module such as make the field mandatory
New feature: You can decide if the results of your question will appear as a chart on the insights projects tab. You have 2 choices: radar chart or pie chart
⚠️ Don't forget to adapt the language if needed ⚠️