👉 Where is the Experts space?
→ Click on Expert Space, on the left
Nb: An expert can have more than one project to expert per program
👉 What an expert will find on their expert's space?
- A brief allowing the expert to understand their role and other specific information
- The Expert's library : those documents are only for the expert
- The projects that they are mentoring : they can find a list of all those projects, and they can have access to the project overview, but also, they can create their coaching session report by clicking on the "declare a session" button.
- The coaching session page : this is where they will find the summary of the different coaching sessions they may have declared, but this is also where they can declare a session, unlike the button on the projects page, the report will not be automatically associated with the project, you will have to select the associated project.
- The signature : this is where they can fill the attendance shit of an event, if they are the expert who has to sign up the participants to the event