- Team post linked to a module page
Mentor and/or Program Managers are now able to post a comment in a module for the team members so that the post is linked to module deliverables or to the project submission form.
If a post is published by a user with the role Mentor or Program Managers, its background will be highlighted in yellow.
- NPS section is now in the Participants menu (Settings tab)
- About the chat
- Program manager can choose to what kind of recipient their message will be sent
- Program Managers can decide to send a message to specific projects or participants
- Program Managers can send messages linked to the recipient's status.
Bug Fixes & Improvements
- Publish as ...
Expect Program Managers, any other roles (Mentors, Jury Members, Participants) can't published as someone else as themselves
If you decide to deactivate "Activate Program Course mode", the tab PROJECTS will be hidden from the Program Manage space