- On the registration form, you ask a future participant to fill in a link if needed.
The type "link only" has been added.
- Mentors can now send a copy of their post in the mentor's newsfeed by email.
Bug Fixes & Improvements
- Registration form formatted text
The display of questions with multiple choices has been fixed. checkboxes or radio buttons → the title of the question must be bold and the choices must be standard
- The title "Details" has been replaced by "About" on the Program page
- Registration funnel for roles are now working
- Pending status has been renamed "Pending enrollment"
- Program duplication bugs has been corrected
- When duplicating a program A by checking all options - the configured participant registration form appears in the new program B
- When you duplicate a program, it copies the module resources AND the detailed descriptions of the modules (displayed under the main ressource of a module)
- About dates :
- If the user has selected his preferred language to be French, all dates fields will be displayed in DD/MM/YYYY instead of MM/DD/YYYY
- If the user has selected his preferred language to be English, all dates fields will be displayed in MM/DD/YYYY
- You can add projects to a jury session directly from the project list it itself.