As a mentor, you can be responsible for the attendance sheet.
✍🏽 What's an attendance sheet?
It is like in class, students/people need to sign. Now instead of using papers each time you need to check if everyone is here, you will use the platform!
⚡️ Important informations
- You can be 1 or more responsible for an event attendance sheet 📝
- A mentor can be responsible for 1 or more attendance sheets 📝
- If you are chosen to be responsible for an attendance sheet, you will receive an email 📩
As soon as a mentor is chosen to be responsible for the attendance sheet, he/she will find on his mentor space
🤔 How is it working?
There are several ways to sign the attendance sheet.
1. The mentor can sign for everyone
One by one or all the participants at the same time.
As a mentor, you can filter by group of projets you mentored.
2. The mentor can send the signature link to every participants
3. The mentor can show a QR code during the event: everyone can scan it and sign it
Nb: The mentor can justify the absence of a participant
Click on Justified absence and write down the justification!