On the platform, you can both choose to evaluate projects or participants.
➔ Click on the management space button
➔ Click on the Settings tab on the Participants Menu
➔ Click on +New: a pop up will open allowing you to :
- give a session name,
- associate the jury session it with a module
- choose if the session is going to evaluate participants or projects
- integrate a session start and end date
- choose a brief name for the session (if the original name is too long)
- write a brief made specifically for the jury session. (You can also right a brief made for all jury members)
➔ Click on Add to create the jury session
📌 Step 1: Add candidates
➔ Click on Candidates
➔ To add a project, click on +Add a candidate
A window will appear allowing you to select the candidates participating in the jury session.
📌 Step 2: Add evaluation forms
➔ Click on Evaluation Forms and then click on +Add forms
➔ Once this form is created, click on +Manage form fields and + Add field
➔ It is then up to you to choose on which type* of criteria you would like the juries to evaluate the projects of the session.
*type: rating, short text, long text, unique choice, multiple choice*, file upload, checklist*
*Nb : for the Multiple choice, Unique choice radio, Unique choice dropdown and Checklist fields, you can add the options once the field is created.
📌 Step 3: Add juries
➔ Click on Juries
➔ To add a jury member, click on +Add user
How do I invite jury members to the session?
- Option 1: Copy/Paste the invitation link of the jury session
- Option 2: Go to Jury members, Jury and then click on Send the password link
📌 Step 4: Collect scores
➔ Click on Scores (all the session results will be centralized on this tab, you will be able to consult scores and comments for each projects)
If you then wish to export the scores, click on Export evaluations
➔ You can choose to rank projects manually by clicking on this button:
Now you know everything about participants jury sessions!