➔ Click on the management space button
➔ Click on the Settings tab on the Projects Menu
Create a participant submission registration form is not mandatory. It is up to you.
👉 General settings
➔ Click on General
In this section you can decide :
- to limit the number of members per team/project
- to active comments on project pages (comments written by other teams)
- configure some visibility details
➔ Click on Registration
📌 Step 1 : Project registration
➔ If you want to activate project submission for this program, please check this button.
➔ It is then up to you to define the start and end dates and times of the registration*******
*All dates are in UTC/GMT+0
Nb: If you do not configure a registration form, by default, the platform will ask the participant his/her email, his/her name, his/her first name and/her his password.
📌 Step 2 : Module linked to the submission (project submission)
Very simple! Just select a phase or a module.This is when the project submission form will appear in the timeline of your program!
If you don't select a phase or a module, the submission will only appear during the first registration.
📌 Step 3 : Build your registration form
The process is similar to the one of creating a course! The process is as follows: create a step, then tasks and finally fields (The tasks are composed of fields).
Do not forget to link tasks & fields to the associated step.
As you know, there are several types of fields.
The types of fields
- Short text -> short answer directly on the platform
- Long text -> long answer directly on the platform
- Multiple choice -> multiple choice answer*
- Unique choice -> radio single choice answer (radio buttons)*
- Unique choice -> dropdown simple choice answer (dropdown menu)*
- File upload -> upload a file
- Checklist list -> to be checked once the action is completed*
- Rating -> rating system
- Link only -> answer in the form of a link to insert on Inject
*Once the field created you will be able to add options to it from the timeline.
New feature: You can decide if the results of your question will appear as a chart on the insights tab. You have 2 choices: radar chart or pie chart
👉 Project application
➔ Click on Project applications
Team applications: means that the users can candidate to join a team/a project.
The process is the same : it is then up to you to define the start and end dates and times of the registration.
⚠️ Candidats will receive an email 24H before the project registration deadline if they have started to fill the registration form and have not finish it. It is an automatic reminder.