On inject, there is several roles:
👨🎓 The Participants
- A participant is a person who is at the heart of the program. He/She can be a student, an entrepreneur, ect: it depends on the program!
- Depending on the program, the participant has modules to follow, videos to watch and deliverables to complete!
🧑🏫 The Experts
- An Expert is someone who manages a team of 1 or several participants.
- His/her role is to guide, to help, to give feedback and to share a clear vision of what it is expected from them (tasks, deliverables,...).
- Through several coaching sessions, participants have the possibility ask all their questions to the coaches.
- Depending on the program, the expert can be called a coach or a trainer.
👮♂️ The Jurys
- The jury has a simple role: grade the projects realised by the participants. There are several ways to evaluate a project: by giving the project a grade and comments.
👩💻 The Program Managers (PM)
- The Program Managers are appointed by the Administrators. They delegate to them the right to manage the program autonomously (modification of the course, toolkits, animation,...).
- They also have access to the "Admin" tab (top right).
👩✈️ The Administrators
- The Administrators are the "big bosses" ! They have access to the "Admin" tab (top right) to manage programs in a more global way. Administrators can create and duplicate as many programs as they need.
To sum up: